Appointments & Fees
- APPOINTMENT FLEXIBILITY - Evening and weekend appointments
may be available.
- Weekly or twice weekly 45 minute sessions are geared
to individuals. Couples and families sessions are usually 90 minutes.
Group therapy sessions are 90 minutes each, to be paid monthly in
advance, and requires a referral from a therapist and/or an individual
session with me to determine the appropiate group for you.
- Prior to your first appointment, be sure to download
and fill out the patient COMPREHENSIVE CONFIDENTIAL questionnaire
- The office is located near Interstate 5 in Del Mar,
a San Diego northern suburb in a comfortable, quiet setting with ample
parking. Directions will be given at appointment time.
- You may reach me by phone at (858) 755-0088 between
7:00 AM and 8:00 AM for scheduling. At other times, your call will
be answered by my confidential answering machine. If your call isn't
returned within 24 hours, please call again.
- If you cancel your appointment without a 24-hour
notice, the time set aside for you is lost. Insurance will not cover
canceled sessions. With the exception of an emergency, you will be
charged the regular fee. Should you know in advance of a conflict
in your schedule, an alternate session will be offered.
- Fees are based on session length and can be discussed
prior to your first visit. Payment is expected at time of service.
However, if you are well-motivated but cannot afford the usual fee,
arrangements may be available to help you.
FEES vary by insurance. Most plans cover mental health.
Please contact your insurance company first to obtain PRIOR AUTHORIZATION,
DEDUCTIBLE AND CO-PAY amounts.
Payment is expected at the start of sessions. Please
provide the CLAIMS address and phone number. Be advised that you will
be responsible for fees if your insurance company denies benefits.