Sandra Levy Ceren, Ph. DIndividual, Couple, Family, Group Psychotherapy, and PRE-MARITAL COUNSELING
Confidential Phone - 858-755-0088
Mailing Address: 15023 Tierra Alta * Del Mar, CA. 92014
Del Mar, California
Forty years of clinical experience and continuing education enables me to provide quality service to individuals, couples and families. Dedicated to help people achieve personal, relationship and professional goals, I have earned the status of Diplomate from The American Board of Family Psychology and Fellow, Academy of Family Psychology. My approach is active, thorough, down to earth and compassionate. You are treated as a whole human being with attention given to your physical, emotional and social well being. Together, we tailor a practical program to meet your needs within the shortest time possible.
- Improve relationships with your mate, family, friends, co-workers.
- Heal from a relationship or job loss.
- Overcome shyness, isolation, anxiety, phobias, depression, feelings of inadequacy.
- Make more appropriate choices.
- Stop suffering from post traumatic stress, or obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Overcome indecision and procrastination.
- Resolve sexual identity issues.
- Enjoy a good night's sleep.
- Explore your options to the question: What should I do with the rest of my life?